At Chicago Tri-Fitness, we invest in cutting edge training equipment used by professional and collegiate sports teams to provide superior results. We expanded our athletic training facility in 2010, adding an additional 1000 sq. ft. in order to allow our staff to increase programs we offer.
Our private athletic training facility is located at 2617 W. Fletcher in Chicago, inside BASH Sports Academy. Whatever your fitness goals or performance goals are, we have the equipment to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
A wide range of activities
We offer an extensive list of fitness equipment and activities at our athletic training facility in Chicago, each adaptable to suit your specific needs. Our offerings include:
- Power plate – acceleration training for total fitness, flexibility, and strength
- Keiser Infinity functional traine
- Keiser power rack – for strength and power
- Woodway force treadmill – for speed training and cardio training
- Versa climber – for cardio and interval training
- Schwinn Airdyne bike – for cardio and interval training
- Keiser M3 indoor cycle – for cardio and interval training
- Kettle bells, medicine balls, physio balls, heavy ropes
- Power block dumbbells
- Woodway “Speedboard” treadmill
- “TRX Suspension” training